"KING OF COATINGS"
Economic Benefits of Energy Conservation
- Reduced dependence on non-renewable sources of energy.
- Conservation protects national energy security by reducing dependence on foreign sources of oil.
- Protects the economy and consumers from possible price fluctuations and from energy service disruptions due to natural disasters or power deficits.
- The increase demand for electrical power requires utilities to find new sources of energy. Most new energy supply options require a great deal of up front capital, which leads to increase cost for utilities, that are then transferred to the end consumer.
- Studies show that utility or state investment in energy conserving technologies helps to reduce overall energy cost. Infrastructure construction can increase energy consumption on state and local power grids. A good energy conservation program that is in place, can improve power grid efficiency and increase productivity to local economies.
- Energy efficiency programs provide customers with home improvements that enhance home comfort and increase property values for homeowners and businesses.
- Home owners and businesses can receive a Return On Investment (ROI) through Energy Conservation programs.
- Energy Conservation equals money saved for end consumers.
HEI Thermal Protective Coatings, has a High Emissivity, and High Reflectance. High Emissivity Surfaces Improve Efficiency and keeps substrates cooler. Our high-heat resistant coatings offer a high emissivity that is stable at higher temperatures( 3000+˚F), enabling thermal control to be designed into roof systems, and other substrates with HEI Thermal Protective Coatings. Our coatings operates in all three modes of thermal transfer (Convection, Conduction, Radiation). Other coatings in the industry only deal with one mode of thermal transfer and that is "Radiation". HEI coatings have a very effective Ablation process when exposed to extremely high heat temperatures (Aerospace grade temperatures). Our coatings cooling process uses our advance cooling technology. Our coatings are environmentally friendly. HEI is dedicated to its goal of "Sustainability" for our Environment.
Barrier-Pro (commercial / Residential) and Total-Pro (Heavy Industrial / Aerospace), thermal coatings can reflect 90 percent or more of the sun’s UV rays, and at higher temperatures, can reflect up to 99.8%. Barrier Pro and Total-Pro has an IR Emissivity of at least 70% of the solar radiation that a substrate surface absorbs, and at higher temps, has an IR Emissivity of 91%.
Our engineered AUTOCAD modeling capabilities are able to design and forecast temperature changes within a building to recommend A/C unit sizes based on desired inside temperatures, corresponding R values, the number of rooms, expected number of people inside, service load (open doors or windows) and outside ambient temperatures.
ASTM C-351, 518, ASTM E 1918, 408 certified calculated 74% energy savings based on heating and cooling alone
Maximize both energy and application efficiencies through the planed coating of each area at various stages in the building process
The level of protection with corresponding R value acquired combined with the service load (windows and doors open, desired inside temperature requirements) of your facility dictates the exact amount of energy saved
The type of insulation, roofing, walls, slab, and A/C unit currently utilized can either hurt or help associated costs
We typically expect to see 15% - 50% + energy savings after application (depending on package chosen, individual service load of your building and current unit capabilities).
Our Coatings are Super Insulators.